Every person who has ever used Softimage enjoyed your rant!FabricPaul wrote: And yes, I nearly went off topic - instead I ranted about rigging. The woman who asked me the question told me afterwards that she enjoyed my rant, so at least one person was entertained ;)
Fabric Engine for Modo
-
MauricioPC
- Moderator
- Posts: 1089
- Joined: 16 Sep 2013, 11:39
Re: Fabric Engine for Modo
-
angus_davidson
- Posts: 583
- Joined: 20 Dec 2012, 04:13
- Skype: ithacapellin
Re: Fabric Engine for Modo
Really great news that Eric is onboard. Have huge respect for how he has treated folks and for how amazing his plugins are.FabricPaul wrote:We just announced Eric as a full-time employee of Fabric, he's working on the Softimage integration at the moment - I'll get him to post something here when it's demonstrable.MauricioPC wrote:Cool! Thanks for sharing Paul. Mootz has been modofied.
I would love to hear his input on 901, if is that much better as the Foundry is saying.
-EDIT-
Just saw the presentation. Pretty cool! Congrats to all involved.
P.S.: Paul, you almost got dragged to rant about EOL Softimage.
And yes, I nearly went off topic - instead I ranted about rigging. The woman who asked me the question told me afterwards that she enjoyed my rant, so at least one person was entertained ;)
Congrats
--
Technomancer at Digital Arts
Wits University
Technomancer at Digital Arts
Wits University
-
Pooby
- Posts: 501
- Joined: 27 Aug 2010, 20:25
Re: Fabric Engine for Modo
Something very comforting yet exciting about the Eric news.
Congrats on both sides.
Congrats on both sides.