AD: pay as you go...

New plugins, tools etc.
Letterbox
Posts: 391
Joined: 17 Jun 2009, 12:49

Re: AD: pay as you go...

Post by Letterbox » 11 Sep 2013, 09:14

Lord Futzi Voldemort wrote:
luceric wrote: Dude, every time, especially if you're going to write that M&E is losing money and Autodesk is thinking of dumping it.
I never wrote either of this.
Why are you both speculating? The numbers and trend lines are clear to see...

Autodesk revenue and net income down in second quarter - See more at:
http://gfxspeak.com/2013/08/23/autodesk ... d-quarter/

Lord Futzi Voldemort
Posts: 440
Joined: 06 Jun 2009, 12:01

Re: AD: pay as you go...

Post by Lord Futzi Voldemort » 11 Sep 2013, 15:52

Letterbox wrote:
Lord Futzi Voldemort wrote:
luceric wrote: Dude, every time, especially if you're going to write that M&E is losing money and Autodesk is thinking of dumping it.
I never wrote either of this.
Why are you both speculating? The numbers and trend lines are clear to see...

Autodesk revenue and net income down in second quarter - See more at:
http://gfxspeak.com/2013/08/23/autodesk ... d-quarter/
I'm not speculating about numbers, I'm speculating about intentions, but yes, that's why ;)

Sentences like this one " Net subscription billings were down 17% from a year ago... "
I'm now part of an endangered species...