FG Caster Block with Texture

Discussions about rendering in SOFTIMAGE©
Kzin
Posts: 432
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 09:36

Re: FG Caster Block with Texture

Post by Kzin » 16 Nov 2012, 06:49

Falam wrote:
I cleaned up the scene and your suggestion worked, thank for slapping me in the face :) Except, how do I know that ibl_rect is even working ? I have a HDR texture map attached to ibl_rect > light shader.
nice.

ibl_rect works with rectangle area lights and hdr maps, yep.

Falam

Re: FG Caster Block with Texture

Post by Falam » 17 Nov 2012, 03:44

Kzin wrote:
Falam wrote:
I cleaned up the scene and your suggestion worked, thank for slapping me in the face :) Except, how do I know that ibl_rect is even working ? I have a HDR texture map attached to ibl_rect > light shader.
nice.

ibl_rect works with rectangle area lights and hdr maps, yep.
Not for Object Lights. :(