Studios using Softimage

General discussion about 3D DCC and other topics
User avatar
talent103
Posts: 183
Joined: 08 Jan 2010, 14:47
Location: New York City

Re: Studios using Softimage

Post by talent103 » 28 Nov 2012, 19:05

I am Solo. Which is why I have been able to work in XSI exclusively since 2006. I also know Maya so I am fine. However; I would rather not use Maya. Unfortunatly; I see more Maya work in my future with this trend. Maybe even C4D:)

Falam

Re: Studios using Softimage

Post by Falam » 28 Nov 2012, 19:31

talent103 wrote:I am Solo. Which is why I have been able to work in XSI exclusively since 2006. I also know Maya so I am fine. However; I would rather not use Maya. Unfortunatly; I see more Maya work in my future with this trend. Maybe even C4D:)
Good thing, as a solo artist :) Why do you see more work with Maya or C4D, how do you come to this conclusion ?

User avatar
talent103
Posts: 183
Joined: 08 Jan 2010, 14:47
Location: New York City

Re: Studios using Softimage

Post by talent103 » 28 Nov 2012, 20:10

Read my previous posts.

Falam

Re: Studios using Softimage

Post by Falam » 28 Nov 2012, 20:36

talent103 wrote:Read my previous posts.
Oh, I meant to say why do you see more Maya/C4D in your future :)