Motion Trail on viewport -Finally!

Discussions about animating in SOFTIMAGE©
alanf
Posts: 22
Joined: 14 Jun 2009, 18:22

Re: Motion Trail on viewport -Finally!

Post by alanf » 18 Sep 2012, 22:52

Any thoughts on a Linux compile?

Also, did you know you don't need separate xsiaddons for 32/64bit flavours? You can have both in one. Just rename the dlls as *.32.dll and *.64.dll -- same for *.so linux files supposedly.

taro
Posts: 34
Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 15:33

Re: Motion Trail on viewport -Finally!

Post by taro » 19 Sep 2012, 15:24

alanf wrote:Any thoughts on a Linux compile?
never thought. If I put source files here, can you complile them and upload here?
But anyway, after v1.3 or lator. I want to fix it a little.
alanf wrote:Also, did you know you don't need separate xsiaddons for 32/64bit flavours? You can have both in one. Just rename the dlls as *.32.dll and *.64.dll -- same for *.so linux files supposedly.
!? I didn't know that. I'll try to make it one file next time. Thanks!

alanf
Posts: 22
Joined: 14 Jun 2009, 18:22

Re: Motion Trail on viewport -Finally!

Post by alanf » 04 Oct 2012, 07:27

If you post the source I will attempt to compile it. I can't promise I'll succeed, but if I do I will post the Linux compile here.

taro
Posts: 34
Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 15:33

Re: Motion Trail on viewport -Finally!

Post by taro » 04 Oct 2012, 17:16

Hi, alanf.
I forgot to say this, I made a new thread, and I put the source there.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2774

But it has a bug, and I'm trying to fix it.

Moderator edit: closed the thread, use the thread mentioned above instead - HB