End of the World.
-
Mason
- Posts: 60
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 15:41
- Location: Budapest
Re: End of the World.
Now come the bridge... 
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Mason
- Posts: 60
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 15:41
- Location: Budapest
Re: End of the World.
Bridge fracture.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Mason on 30 Apr 2012, 17:32, edited 1 time in total.
-
Mason
- Posts: 60
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 15:41
- Location: Budapest
Re: End of the World.
Hybrido test, is not good, need to change a few values.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Mason
- Posts: 60
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 15:41
- Location: Budapest
-
scaron
- Posts: 119
- Joined: 08 Jul 2009, 03:16
Re: End of the World.
just showing my interest in your work. keep it up!
-
Mason
- Posts: 60
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 15:41
- Location: Budapest
-
talent103
- Posts: 183
- Joined: 08 Jan 2010, 14:47
- Location: New York City
Re: End of the World.
Yes great progress and very interesting. Thanks for posting.
John
John
-
Mason
- Posts: 60
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 15:41
- Location: Budapest
Re: End of the World.
Thx John.
Mushroom cloud, smoke and dust... Just a wip picture.
Mushroom cloud, smoke and dust... Just a wip picture.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: End of the World.
I'm under the impression (but I could be mistaken as I haven't actually seen such a blast from close by, luckily) that there still seems to be too much light in the city. Or is this just (reflected) illumination coming from the mushroom cloud? But if so, shouldn't the city light up even more?
Impressive stuff nonetheless...

Impressive stuff nonetheless...
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
Mason
- Posts: 60
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 15:41
- Location: Budapest
Re: End of the World.
I do not know, probably you're right. It is very difficult to hit the lighting conditions, I do not seen atoms destroy city.Hirazi Blue wrote:I'm under the impression (but I could be mistaken as I haven't actually seen such a blast from close by, luckily) that there still seems to be too much light in the city. Or is this just (reflected) illumination coming from the mushroom cloud? But if so, shouldn't the city light up even more?
Impressive stuff nonetheless...
I need to refine the settings, here a little stronger color so it might be better.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Mason
- Posts: 60
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 15:41
- Location: Budapest
Re: End of the World.
working on it a little. 
Last edited by Mason on 27 Aug 2012, 06:16, edited 1 time in total.
-
Mason
- Posts: 60
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 15:41
- Location: Budapest
Re: End of the World.
I do not know, What do you think about this?
Any ideas, suggestions or up vimeo?
-
Mason
- Posts: 60
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 15:41
- Location: Budapest
Re: End of the World.
There will be a small update, more smoke, wind, ocean ripple etc.
Fortunately, can be changed Vimeo the video file.
Fortunately, can be changed Vimeo the video file.