si-community wishlist
-
druitre
- Posts: 471
- Joined: 25 Jun 2009, 21:35
Re: si-community wishlist
Hi,
a suggestion/question: if you do a search, the "&hilit=+[...]" bit on the displayed pages is white text against bright yellow BG - which is near impossible to read. Is it possible to change this? For instance, make the bright yellow something a bit darker, bright-orangy perhaps.
thanks, Jasper
a suggestion/question: if you do a search, the "&hilit=+[...]" bit on the displayed pages is white text against bright yellow BG - which is near impossible to read. Is it possible to change this? For instance, make the bright yellow something a bit darker, bright-orangy perhaps.
thanks, Jasper
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: si-community wishlist
This seems to be a "subsilver_black" specific problem (which is why I never noticed it).
I've fixed it with the color you specified. If this doesn't work either, let me know...
I've fixed it with the color you specified. If this doesn't work either, let me know...
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
druitre
- Posts: 471
- Joined: 25 Jun 2009, 21:35
Re: si-community wishlist
Wow, that's fast!
Yes, I'm using subsilver-black, forgot to mention that (forgot that I'm using it
)
Looks much better now, thanks!!
- Jasper
Yes, I'm using subsilver-black, forgot to mention that (forgot that I'm using it
Looks much better now, thanks!!
- Jasper
-
Falam
Re: si-community wishlist
How can I save all the posts in a thread with video ? If I print all the messages in a thread it only does 1/X, instead of the total number of pages in a thread.
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: si-community wishlist
Yes, this is different from some other forums. We do not have the print view functionality extending to all pages in a thread on one single page (like for instance the XSIBase has). This is however not something I would try to implement ATM. So you're stuck with getting the individual print view for each consecutive page. Sorry...
;)
;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
druitre
- Posts: 471
- Joined: 25 Jun 2009, 21:35
Re: si-community wishlist
If you're in Firefox you can get addons for that. (If I get what you mean)
-
Falam
Re: si-community wishlist
Yeah, I get what you mean. Any suggestions and I'll let you know if I've used it or have it and how effective it is.druitre wrote:If you're in Firefox you can get addons for that. (If I get what you mean)
-
Falam
Re: si-community wishlist
I think I found the answer https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/mod/ ... _in_topic/.Hirazi Blue wrote:Yes, this is different from some other forums. We do not have the print view functionality extending to all pages in a thread on one single page (like for instance the XSIBase has). This is however not something I would try to implement ATM. So you're stuck with getting the individual print view for each consecutive page. Sorry...
;)
https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&q=Print+all+threads+in+a+forum#hl=en&sclient=psy-ab&q=Print+all+threads+in+a+forum+phpbb&oq=Print+all+threads+in+a+forum+phpbb&gs_l=serp.3...4413.6005.0.6163.6.6.0.0.0.0.92.515.6.6.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1.bYyEy6xWQCU&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=4005a99ba1b53ad5&biw=1221&bih=882
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: si-community wishlist
I am aware of the existence of that phbbb3 modification, that doesn't however mean we can/will implement it. As you are new to this forum, I will repeat the general policy concerning phpbb3 mods one more time:
(And FYI: Owei is the owner of this community)

(Quoted from here)Owei decided, rightfully so IMHO, a while back not to use any new "phpBB mods" any more for stability's sake
(And FYI: Owei is the owner of this community)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
Falam
Re: si-community wishlist
Hirazi Blue wrote:I am aware of the existence of that phbbb3 modification, that doesn't however mean we can/will implement it. As you are new to this forum, I will repeat the general policy concerning phpbb3 mods one more time:(Quoted from here)Owei decided, rightfully so IMHO, a while back not to use any new "phpBB mods" any more for stability's sake
(And FYI: Owei is the owner of this community)
-
rray
- Moderator
- Posts: 1810
- Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 13:51
- Location: Bonn, Germany
Re: si-community wishlist
So bots can bump topics when the last poster is not registered. Posting as registered user to avoid that...
Anyway since it's bumped
si-community was meant to become something a shelter for XSI's last refugees, but at the moment it seems more like a memorial. Are there any ideas out there how it could be pushed a bit more into that shelter direction? I guess facebook has taken that role.
Anyway since it's bumped
si-community was meant to become something a shelter for XSI's last refugees, but at the moment it seems more like a memorial. Are there any ideas out there how it could be pushed a bit more into that shelter direction? I guess facebook has taken that role.
softimage resources section updated Sep 26th 2026
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: si-community wishlist
I don't think it's quite as bad as that yet...
but I agree I could be a bit more lively...
but I agree I could be a bit more lively...
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
druitre
- Posts: 471
- Joined: 25 Jun 2009, 21:35
Re: si-community wishlist
For me it works perfectly, especially the recources (formerly Rray.de). I avoid Facebook so no idea what happens over there. Keep it up!
-
Draise
- Posts: 894
- Joined: 09 Oct 2012, 18:48
- Skype: ondraise
- Location: Colombia
Re: si-community wishlist
I am being kicked from Si-Community every time I idle. Why is this?
-
rray
- Moderator
- Posts: 1810
- Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 13:51
- Location: Bonn, Germany
Re: si-community wishlist
Is the "remember me" checkmark set when you login? I think if not if fogets you after 6 minutes being idle.
softimage resources section updated Sep 26th 2026
-
Draise
- Posts: 894
- Joined: 09 Oct 2012, 18:48
- Skype: ondraise
- Location: Colombia
Re: si-community wishlist
Yeah, it's ticked each time I log in. Should I clear temp and cookies?