Draise wrote:WOW!
I was just on my bike home thinking "wow, would be great to give this system a try on a shoulder or something!" And GOOD morning!!! Thanks!!!!!!
Heh, you're welcome!

But I think man, you can make the common mistake. Beginners often set themselves great tasks, can not cope with them, and give up.
Starting study of the muscle setup with shoulder girdle it's like trying to play the third concert of Rachmaninoff on the 1st course of music school
Shoulder muscles are very complex to configure. Because the shoulder joint, unlike the others, is bent in all directions, and more than 180 degrees. And is twisted. And consists of 3 interrelated muscles (and a few more outgoing muscles). In addition the shoulder rig you see in the video is made in the 3.0 version (and is relatively complex inside).
I think a muscular rigging - it's much more sophisticated matter than regular character rigging. So we recommend, as in any business, start with very simple things. First, set up a couple of simple fusiform muscles, then another couple, and so on.
Anyway wish you good luck. Long way to Fuji starts with the first step.