TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
But as a spectator I just want to say that it was a highly enjoyable ride. 
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
FXDude
- Posts: 1145
- Joined: 19 Jun 2012, 19:59
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
I remember commenting about how the result has improved over time, but I must say this has really become just awesome! 
-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
I'm glad someone enjoyed the lack of talent ;o)
for those who prefer youtube...
now, onto trying to build C3P0 as a side project
Moderator edit: tags like *video* need to be on the same line, but I see you've removed the video, so never mind - HB
for those who prefer youtube...
now, onto trying to build C3P0 as a side project
Moderator edit: tags like *video* need to be on the same line, but I see you've removed the video, so never mind - HB
-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
nothing up there now, but just a place holder until january rolls around.
I will be doing two at once. big rip off fix ups and big break in shots first timers.
this WILL be the final one. i've had it after this
-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
I plan to make my first 3D printer purchase in January, so in my never ending effort to get these to look likethey just jumped off the TV Screen, a new from scratch rocksteady.
I rather like it so far.

I rather like it so far.

-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread

new bebop commencing. finished rocksteady,
old versus the then new in progress rocksteady, you can see why I thought a new one was needed..

-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread

New from scratch Bebop... Now to begin the Big Break In.

-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
Don't forget about "C3P0 and R2D2"! That's a side-project well worth finishing also IMHO.
I hope you'll be able to work on them side-by-side.
;)
I hope you'll be able to work on them side-by-side.
;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
yep, I intend to.
-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread

Big Break In begins...as does Big Blow Out fixups
-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
c 3p0 continues, but this has begun
-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
I havn't looked at the original file in so long....my god... ever look at something that you thought looked awesome at the time and now just looks absolutely primitive?














-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
[preachy]
I wouldn't say it looks primitive.
The way it evolved is a natural by-product of the learning process involved in such an ambitious undertaking.
You mustn't look at the old to make you feel bad, you must look at the old as part of the process to get where you are now with pride...
[/preachy]
;)
I wouldn't say it looks primitive.
The way it evolved is a natural by-product of the learning process involved in such an ambitious undertaking.
You mustn't look at the old to make you feel bad, you must look at the old as part of the process to get where you are now with pride...
[/preachy]
;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
that was one of the reviews I got on another site. seems to be the limit of my encouragement and good will these days. that one reason why I like posting here ;o)


a few more minor bebop changes..





a few more minor bebop changes..



-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread

trying to get act 2 done before I go back to 3P0

