SPOILER ALERT - general Softimage 2013 description
-
SreckoM
- Posts: 187
- Joined: 24 Jul 2010, 22:18
- Skype: srecko.micic
Re: SPOILER ALERT - general Softimage 2013 description
Seems a lot of bugs were fixed? And I will be without upgrade this year 
- H -
-
rray
- Moderator
- Posts: 1810
- Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 13:51
- Location: Bonn, Germany
Re: SPOILER ALERT - general Softimage 2013 description
I'm working with sticky mode off in the prefs so nothing should "stick". The example with q and w isn't that great, it happens mostly using create polygon and orbit tools. When all keys are released it should go back to nil tool/selection tool
softimage resources section updated Sep 26th 2026
-
pluMmet
- Posts: 217
- Joined: 18 Jan 2011, 17:37
- Skype: bigcuberight
Re: SPOILER ALERT - general Softimage 2013 description
So si 2013 is being released on some peoples sub accounts?
-
origin
- Posts: 619
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 09:59
- Location: warsaw
Re: SPOILER ALERT - general Softimage 2013 description
google softimage 2013. it seems trial leaked.
-
iamVFX
- Posts: 697
- Joined: 24 Sep 2010, 16:28
Re: SPOILER ALERT - general Softimage 2013 description
And that's funny because no one except developers and beta testers doesn't have access toorigin wrote:google softimage 2013. it seems trial leaked.
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: SPOILER ALERT - general Softimage 2013 description
Important Administrator warning:
I really don't care what people do in their own time (I probably should, but I don't),
but let's not start openly discussing the world of illegal software
on our "professional" si-community.
We all know it exists. Let's leave it at that.

I really don't care what people do in their own time (I probably should, but I don't),
but let's not start openly discussing the world of illegal software
on our "professional" si-community.
We all know it exists. Let's leave it at that.
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
Chris_TC
- Posts: 411
- Joined: 22 Mar 2010, 16:43
Re: SPOILER ALERT - general Softimage 2013 description
Oh, I didn't realize you could do that.rray wrote:I'm working with sticky mode off in the prefs so nothing should "stick".
So what happens for example when you tag a bunch of points? You hold T and select some vertices. When you release T, doesn't it jump back to object selection mode? How do you then move the vertices? Or do you hold T and V at the same time?
-
rray
- Moderator
- Posts: 1810
- Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 13:51
- Location: Bonn, Germany
Re: SPOILER ALERT - general Softimage 2013 description
The selection and selection modes do stick, it's just the tools that are prevented from becoming sticky (except for the srt tools, the preference doesn't seem to work for them)
I've remapped most keys so I don't mess up my left hand by multi key combos. Much prefer having sticky off now - interaction feels more direct when mode is directly linked to what the left hand is doing.(It's a bit like guitar playing)
I've remapped most keys so I don't mess up my left hand by multi key combos. Much prefer having sticky off now - interaction feels more direct when mode is directly linked to what the left hand is doing.(It's a bit like guitar playing)
softimage resources section updated Sep 26th 2026
-
origin
- Posts: 619
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 09:59
- Location: warsaw
Re: SPOILER ALERT - general Softimage 2013 description
since the other 2 threads are closed, im posting here
-
jamination
- Posts: 174
- Joined: 10 Jul 2009, 19:58
Re: SPOILER ALERT - general Softimage 2013 description
could you explain how the cap was animated?
Phil Harbath
Jamination Productions
Jamination Productions