Trying to get back into this now that $10,000's worth of R2D2 is finally complete.
The first 40 seconds are finished. This is the third and LAST time I will be re-making the intro. With my current skill level, it's as close as I can get.
I've got 9 scenes left, and then something that started as an endurance test in 2010 will be done for the last time.
As for the actual episode fixes, i am doing those out of order. I'll start working on the first ten minutes only. Those need it the most. maybe that'll be polished up by the end of the year, and it'll be done.
I joined up on linked in. I forwarded the vimeo link, hoping to get some kind of reviews from the people who work on my favorite animated movies. Ice Age, Paranorman...Wall-E, etc. sadly, no one ever got back to me. It's hard to improve without feedback

. IWas kind of hoping the views would go through the roof once finished and people would be commenting out of the wood work, good or bad. only 200 views on youtube though :/..
later!