WiP: Human Body Experiment [possible nudity in the future]
-
shushens
- Posts: 192
- Joined: 13 Jun 2009, 05:34
- Skype: shushens
- Location: Paderborn, Germany
Re: WiP: Human Body Experiment
Here is some update. I haven't entered the scary region yet 
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My ill-maintained blog: http://visualdeceptions.info/blogger
-
shushens
- Posts: 192
- Joined: 13 Jun 2009, 05:34
- Skype: shushens
- Location: Paderborn, Germany
Re: WiP: Human Body Experiment
At this point I subdivided once and started further tweaking. This way I did not have to draw loops and move every vertex to make sure the model smooths well.


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My ill-maintained blog: http://visualdeceptions.info/blogger
-
shushens
- Posts: 192
- Joined: 13 Jun 2009, 05:34
- Skype: shushens
- Location: Paderborn, Germany
Re: WiP: Human Body Experiment
Little update 
Here I am trying to achieve the shape of the ribcage. Now will try to extrude in the abs.
Here I am trying to achieve the shape of the ribcage. Now will try to extrude in the abs.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My ill-maintained blog: http://visualdeceptions.info/blogger
-
shushens
- Posts: 192
- Joined: 13 Jun 2009, 05:34
- Skype: shushens
- Location: Paderborn, Germany
Re: WiP: Human Body Experiment
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My ill-maintained blog: http://visualdeceptions.info/blogger