Im guessing you still have the option to see the gizmo in the preferences but I dont know how to enable it, also if you click on the icons in the tool bar (T) the gizmos will appear. I dont use them though. I dont use a mouse either, thats why I find G + middle mouse so handy. Alternatively, you can middle click drag to rotate the view and constrain it to a side view using ALT (like Zbrush), and then use G and It will move in XY ZX or YZ with only the thumb finger for ALT and and index finger for G leaving you the right hand for the pen.Bullit wrote: 22 Apr 2019, 17:40 How using keyboard is faster than using a gizmo that allows to move in XY ZX YZ ? if i want to move an object i always have to move the arm and hand that have the pen so better to do it all there (i don't use a mouse)
Nevertheless good point about Eevee.
Theres a lot of ways and the shortcuts are customizable. Also there are some handy addons that enhance / change how navigation / manipulation behave.
About industry standard, just remember we XSI users also dont use industry standard either since we orbit camera with S, or select edges, points, faces with E, Y, T ?
