Great work man!
Its a hotel or you planed your new bathroom?
thats a bathroom design for a clientsant0s wrote: 12 Feb 2018, 15:46 I would love to take a shower there!
Great work man!
Its a hotel or you planed your new bathroom?![]()





oh sorry thought i've included it, my part is all Softimage and Redshift, the first part was arnold, a collegue of mine done the first part, we split the job in 2. I took care of the environment the interior scenes.
oh sorry thought i've included it, my part is all Softimage and Redshift, the first part was arnold, a collegue of mine done the first part, we split the job in 2. I took care of the environment the interior scenes.
It was pretty straightforward, 10 minutes per frame it was 30 seconds, at 25fps, 750 frames.
thanksowei wrote: 11 Apr 2018, 07:20
oh sorry thought i've included it, my part is all Softimage and Redshift, the first part was arnold, a collegue of mine done the first part, we split the job in 2. I took care of the environment the interior scenes.
It was pretty straightforward, 10 minutes per frame it was 30 seconds, at 25fps, 750 frames.![]()
Ah...thanks..I like the little irregularities in the carpets and sheets for exampleHow long did it take to set up one room?