Autodesk Stingary
-
angus_davidson
- Posts: 583
- Joined: 20 Dec 2012, 04:13
- Skype: ithacapellin
Re: Autodesk Stingary
Speaking of bugs has anyone come across the bug where Maya freezes for a few seconds every 3-4 Minutes under windows 10. Device and Video drivers are all updated as well.
--
Technomancer at Digital Arts
Wits University
Technomancer at Digital Arts
Wits University
-
MauricioPC
- Moderator
- Posts: 1089
- Joined: 16 Sep 2013, 11:39
Re: Autodesk Stingary
Nope, Maya 2016 SP1 Education is solid as hell around here. I've even been pushing it today because of this tutorial and I got no crashes.
-
luchifer
- Posts: 119
- Joined: 21 Aug 2009, 20:27
- Location: Lima, Perú
Re: Autodesk Stingary
Will it work with softimage or any non-autodesk 3d app?
-
nodeway
Re: Autodesk Stingary
Yeah, but no LiveLink, so why bother to pay for something and not get the main touted feature?luchifer wrote:Will it work with softimage or any non-autodesk 3d app?
-
Rez007
- Posts: 609
- Joined: 12 Jan 2010, 14:51
- Location: Nevada
Re: Autodesk Stingary
Hello. I just wanted to see if anyone has used Stingray yet (more in-depth) and what their thoughts are about it?
Co-Founder/Co-Owner 2GMG (2 Guys Making Games)
Creator of Blaster X HD https://itunes.apple.com/app/blaster-x- ... 51024?mt=8
http://www.facebook.com/2GMGames
http://www.twitter.com/2GMGames
Creator of Blaster X HD https://itunes.apple.com/app/blaster-x- ... 51024?mt=8
http://www.facebook.com/2GMGames
http://www.twitter.com/2GMGames
-
Rork
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: 09 Jul 2009, 06:59
- Location: Close to The Hague, Netherlands
Re: Autodesk Stingary
There's a thread on the Modo forum on this, and it seems it's still early days for Stingray.
Most people agree it still has some way to go untill it reaches Unity/Unreal level, and the promoted 'live connection' has some kinks to work out.
Other than that, I'll keep an eye out for this, but for now I'm testing the waters in Unreal4.
Most people agree it still has some way to go untill it reaches Unity/Unreal level, and the promoted 'live connection' has some kinks to work out.
Other than that, I'll keep an eye out for this, but for now I'm testing the waters in Unreal4.
SI UI tutorials: Toolbar http://goo.gl/iYOL0l | Custom Layout http://goo.gl/6iP5xQ | RenderManager View http://goo.gl/b4ZkjQ
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!