Hi everybody
My License for the Maya/Softimage 2014 suite has stopped working after a short period when I switched to Windows 10, I have checked the LIC file and it looks good, the license server appears to be working ok. My problem is after stopping the subscription, who do I contact for a license to run on Window 10.
Softimage and Windows 10?
-
dirtydog
- Posts: 69
- Joined: 04 Aug 2009, 20:24
- Location: motherwell scotland
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Softimage and Windows 10?
If you still have your Autodesk ID, you could try registeronce.autodesk.com directly,if I am not mistaken...
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
mattmos
- Posts: 445
- Joined: 02 Dec 2009, 15:59
Re: Softimage and Windows 10?
Seems the nvidia drivers for windows 10 are a little shaky, especially where redshift is concerned. Avoid if you're using RS for the mo...
-
dirtydog
- Posts: 69
- Joined: 04 Aug 2009, 20:24
- Location: motherwell scotland
Re: Softimage and Windows 10?
Thanks for the help, but the problem was that FLEXnet services 32/64 had somehow stopped starting up at boot and was configured for manual start, I reset it to auto, that did the trick.
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Softimage and Windows 10?
Did you install a Maya service pack before this started happening? In my experience Maya services packs have the nasty habit of resetting the startup method for the flexlm service to "automatic (delayed)", which I personally find rather annoying, as I want it to start automatically, not delayed...

Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
dirtydog
- Posts: 69
- Joined: 04 Aug 2009, 20:24
- Location: motherwell scotland
Re: Softimage and Windows 10?
No, One day all apps were working, then the problem started. I have noticed since I fixed the problem, Norton is now telling me to fix performance issues.Hirazi Blue wrote:Did you install a Maya service pack before this started happening? In my experience Maya services packs have the nasty habit of resetting the startup method for the flexlm service to "automatic (delayed)", which I personally find rather annoying, as I want it to start automatically, not delayed...