Mailing List broken?

General questions and troubleshooting SOFTIMAGE©
User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: Mailing List broken?

Post by Hirazi Blue » 31 Aug 2015, 15:30

It's not funny seemingly being excluded from the list for no apparent reason.
I've resent my message twice now.
I guess there is no need to unsubscribe as the mail server has apparently done this automagically itself.
:|
Stay safe, sane & healthy!

luceric
Posts: 1252
Joined: 21 Jun 2009, 22:08

Re: Mailing List broken?

Post by luceric » 31 Aug 2015, 16:52

When I checked this morning, there was nothing wrong with your subscription. I don't know why this is happening, there was no bounce mail to administrator

User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: Mailing List broken?

Post by Hirazi Blue » 01 Sep 2015, 10:42

It gets weirder still. This morning I sent a subscribe mail to the mail server using one of my alternative mail addresses and I haven't "heard" anything since...
:!! ;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!

luceric
Posts: 1252
Joined: 21 Jun 2009, 22:08

Re: Mailing List broken?

Post by luceric » 01 Sep 2015, 14:22

it got an immediate response for a subscription from my hotmail account

User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: Mailing List broken?

Post by Hirazi Blue » 01 Sep 2015, 14:45

And now my message did get through... :-? :ymparty:
(still haven't gotten a response on my new subscribe mail, though)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!