URGENT: forum bugs

Discussions about si-community.com. You can post here as a guest.
User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: URGENT: forum bugs

Post by Hirazi Blue » 08 Mar 2014, 15:29

Okay, but the attached picture is what I see, when I go into Chrome,
so both buttons are clearly visible and functional.
So it seems I still can't reproduce and/or there is more going on...
~x(
2014-03-08 16_25_02-www.si-community.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stay safe, sane & healthy!

User avatar
AceMastermind
Posts: 161
Joined: 14 Jun 2009, 22:57

Re: URGENT: forum bugs

Post by AceMastermind » 08 Mar 2014, 18:48

No change here for subsilver2 on Chrome:
Hidden content: [ Show ]
bug.png
bug2.png
bug3.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
MauricioPC
Moderator
Posts: 1089
Joined: 16 Sep 2013, 11:39

Re: URGENT: forum bugs

Post by MauricioPC » 08 Mar 2014, 23:29

Mine is the same as AceMastermind.

User avatar
owei
Administrator
Posts: 840
Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 15:25
Location: Siegen/Germany

Re: URGENT: forum bugs

Post by owei » 07 Apr 2014, 07:03

Hi there!
I hope I fixed the problem...due to some changes I made some weeks ago (implementing adverts), I obviously made a mistake during the roll back to the old version. Let me know if it´s working again now! Subsilver2 should work again!!

Thanks!

cheers,
oli

User avatar
AceMastermind
Posts: 161
Joined: 14 Jun 2009, 22:57

Re: URGENT: forum bugs

Post by AceMastermind » 07 Apr 2014, 16:59

Working fine here now. Thanks!

User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: URGENT: forum bugs

Post by Hirazi Blue » 13 Apr 2014, 12:42

Just a quick notice: the problem still isn't completely resolved (for everyone) apparently.
Don't despair just yet. Let us do the despairing... That's our job after all
:D
Stay safe, sane & healthy!

User avatar
nDman
Posts: 55
Joined: 11 Jan 2013, 09:48

Re: URGENT: forum bugs

Post by nDman » 02 Oct 2014, 16:20

I'm not sure this is bug or not, i can't login to site!
I send this message by Tapatalk.

User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: URGENT: forum bugs

Post by Hirazi Blue » 02 Oct 2014, 18:53

I've contacted nDman per mail.
The problem has been resolved... ;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!