I saw this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcHPY9YidmI
I do the same but not working, is there something missing
gaboraamyara wrote:The addon gaboraa has posted works only in 2012 and later I think, and it needs you to specify manually your UV if it's name isn't the default Texture_Coordinates_AUTO.
Open your context menu in your 3D View port, and look for "Apply Swimming Texture".
If you want a non ICE, very slow, but usable in pre2012 versions, you can use Gator.
Duplicate your object A (creating an obj B), Gator objA to objB, move Gator Operator above Modeling stack and apply transfer UV.
I wrote an script to do this for me:
https://dc582.4shared.com/download/Zg1z ... serveUV.js
Note: Since it is very slow with viewport on Textured I changed the texture resolution when the preserve tool is active. (Still, it is slow, so you may want to change your viewport to shaded)
xD anyone explain this,Duplicate the original geometry then GATOR the UVs from the original onto the current geometry; leave GATOR live and select HIDE inputs on the GATOR dialog. Now move the GATOR operator up into the shape modeling region of the stack.
In the Image shader make sure you're using the GATOR UV property If the GATOR'd texture projection property has the same name as the original then rename to something like Texture_Projection1_GATOR then you should see 2 properties in the texture projection combo box.
Now you can model and swim the UVs.
Click the button "Transfer" under Materials, UVs, etc inside the Gator PPG.KLONOA WORKS wrote:apply transfer UV ? what do you mean of that.