I was wondering, Anto, if it would be possible for you to make a nice video tutor or something to get us fast into process?
Being a bit low with time it is hard to get into more details but I would love to check this hair more. I've downloaded some version a while ago and never get a chance to play with it really. Some video tutorial that can put us into speed with tool would be really fantastic. I know it is a lot and take a lot of time but..
I would love to implement that hair in my projects and spread it around but it is hard to start learning and testing something in the middle of project with deadline
Keep up the great work and I really hope that we will see more of your hair around. Well not YOUR but.. you know what I mean