OctaneRender for Softimage released!

News concerning 3D DCC business
face
Posts: 57
Joined: 10 Jan 2010, 11:28

Re: OctaneRender for Softimage released!

Post by face » 12 Oct 2013, 17:32

You´re right, it´s all correct what you wrote.
On the other side you know, some users do everything what is possible and when they don´t get what they see, they will cry like a child ;)

I will make some thoughts to implement it simple without this nested things.
So i can say, when something isn´t work, it´s only a simple implementation :))

face

Lord Futzi Voldemort
Posts: 440
Joined: 06 Jun 2009, 12:01

Re: OctaneRender for Softimage released!

Post by Lord Futzi Voldemort » 19 Oct 2013, 18:36

Support Autodesk - buy Octane ;)

http://venturebeat.com/2012/03/02/otoy- ... exclusive/

Read the "bottom line".
I'm now part of an endangered species...

face
Posts: 57
Joined: 10 Jan 2010, 11:28

Re: OctaneRender for Softimage released!

Post by face » 19 Oct 2013, 21:41

From March 2, 2012 8:00 AM ;)

face

Lord Futzi Voldemort
Posts: 440
Joined: 06 Jun 2009, 12:01

Re: OctaneRender for Softimage released!

Post by Lord Futzi Voldemort » 20 Oct 2013, 13:13

face wrote:From March 2, 2012 8:00 AM ;)

face
I know, don't take it too serious ;) I am in fact Octane customer.
I'm now part of an endangered species...