Offline Documentation Search

General questions and troubleshooting SOFTIMAGE©
User avatar
xsisupport
Posts: 713
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 09:02
Location: Montreal Canada

Re: Offline Documentation Search

Post by xsisupport » 06 May 2013, 16:00

Falam wrote:I was wrong, in my previous post the search did not work when logged into a Administrator account within Chrome. This stinks, I prefer the way Chrome searches. Over the weekend I had to switch from Chrome back to IE. If there is any way I can switch back to Chrome once again, I would appreciate it, there are few things in Chrome that are helpful in day to day use over IE.
Just make IE the default browser for the Help. And use Chrome for everything else.
// Steve Blair
// "You're not a runner, you're just a guy who runs" -- my wife
//
// My Blogs: Arnold | Softimage

Falam

Re: Offline Documentation Search

Post by Falam » 06 May 2013, 16:09

xsisupport wrote:
Falam wrote:I was wrong, in my previous post the search did not work when logged into a Administrator account within Chrome. This stinks, I prefer the way Chrome searches. Over the weekend I had to switch from Chrome back to IE. If there is any way I can switch back to Chrome once again, I would appreciate it, there are few things in Chrome that are helpful in day to day use over IE.
Just make IE the default browser for the Help. And use Chrome for everything else.
Not something I like to do, but I did all this on the weekend. Thanks :)