mbFeatherTools 2.0
-
Squizmek
- Posts: 53
- Joined: 11 Jul 2009, 11:13
- Skype: squizmek
Re: mbFeatherTools 2.0
Version 2.0 is available now. See the first post for more info.
-
druitre
- Posts: 471
- Joined: 25 Jun 2009, 21:35
Re: mbFeatherTools 2.0
Really impressive... unbelievable, in fact.
Has anybody used this to create cartoon fur, Ice Age style?
Has anybody used this to create cartoon fur, Ice Age style?
-
TheRock
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 08 Feb 2010, 21:29
Re: mbFeatherTools 2.0
Holy moly!!!!
I need eagle feathers and wolf fur in the same wind simulation. Would that work with your feathering tool?
I need eagle feathers and wolf fur in the same wind simulation. Would that work with your feathering tool?
-
Squizmek
- Posts: 53
- Joined: 11 Jul 2009, 11:13
- Skype: squizmek
Re: mbFeatherTools 2.0
LIMITED TIME OFFER - 33.3% DISCOUNT
I'd like to inform all fellow xsi users that my plugin 'mbFeatherTools' is now on sale for €160, and the educational version for only €99. Hurry up, because the offer lasts only this month.
http://feathertools.michael-buettner.com/
A big thanks to the whole SI community for the continued interest and support!
Moderator edit: please use the URL tags - HB
I'd like to inform all fellow xsi users that my plugin 'mbFeatherTools' is now on sale for €160, and the educational version for only €99. Hurry up, because the offer lasts only this month.
http://feathertools.michael-buettner.com/
A big thanks to the whole SI community for the continued interest and support!
Moderator edit: please use the URL tags - HB