Happy 2013!!!
-
Tekano
- Posts: 488
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 12:49
- Location: London, UK
Re: Happy 2013!!!
Wishing ALL THE BEST FOR 2013 Si-Community!! 
Gossip is what no one claims to like, but everybody enjoys.
-
gustavoeb
- Moderator
- Posts: 587
- Joined: 20 Jul 2010, 22:33
- Skype: gustavoboehs
Re: Happy 2013!!!
Happy new year everybody... best wishes to all
Gustavo Eggert Boehs
Blog: http://www.gustavoeb.com.br/
Blog: http://www.gustavoeb.com.br/
-
Rork
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: 09 Jul 2009, 06:59
- Location: Close to The Hague, Netherlands
Re: Happy 2013!!!
Best wishes to all!!
Have a great 2013!!

Have a great 2013!!
SI UI tutorials: Toolbar http://goo.gl/iYOL0l | Custom Layout http://goo.gl/6iP5xQ | RenderManager View http://goo.gl/b4ZkjQ
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
-
eben
- Posts: 31
- Joined: 29 Apr 2011, 08:55
- Location: France
Re: Happy 2013!!!
well, my second post here, to say happy new year to the community and thanks for all interesting topics.
I'm a new softimage user ( about 1 year exp. ) and using LightWave for a long time.
I've got a lot to learn and little to share, but i'll do my best
thanks, best regards !
eben
I'm a new softimage user ( about 1 year exp. ) and using LightWave for a long time.
I've got a lot to learn and little to share, but i'll do my best
thanks, best regards !
eben