Softimage Good Times 2012 list
-
Bullit
- Moderator
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44
Re: Softimage Good Times 2012 list
Look at good work done with Softimage thread. 
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Softimage Good Times 2012 list
Sure, but when reviewing a year pointing generally at the great works made with Softimage somehow sounds like cheating a bit. Making great works with Softimage is what Softimage users strive to achieve and it’s what the software enables us to do and so it’s true every year some/many of the users have created great works using the software. I don’t know (by which I mean I really don't know, not that I doubt it), however, if this year was exceptionally good in this regard, but feel free to enlighten me... (More in the vein of pointing out, what's been produced in 2012 and truly stands out in your opinion, in between of all the "regular" great work, instead of a general "look at the great works thread".)

Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
gaboraa
- Posts: 317
- Joined: 16 Apr 2010, 21:14
Re: Softimage Good Times 2012 list
Demise of the good old Xsibase was one of the worst thing that has happened to the community. It was a good knowledge base
Moderator edit: Quite possibly true, but this is the "Good Times" thread ;) - HB
Yup to much drink for a day:)
Moderator edit: Quite possibly true, but this is the "Good Times" thread ;) - HB
Yup to much drink for a day:)
-
csaez
- Posts: 253
- Joined: 09 Jul 2012, 13:31
- Skype: csaezmargotta
- Location: Sydney, Australia
Re: Softimage Good Times 2012 list
@everyone
Don't be so negative! You have the entire forum to be negative about softimage, please don't use this thread for that too.
Don't be so negative! You have the entire forum to be negative about softimage, please don't use this thread for that too.
-
Bullit
- Moderator
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44
Re: Softimage Good Times 2012 list
Well i have found more curiosity about Softimage via ICE even if most people back off when they start to be aware of step learning curve.
-
EricTRocks
- Moderator
- Posts: 754
- Joined: 25 Nov 2009, 00:41
Re: Softimage Good Times 2012 list
I'd say the SIC user group is one of the best things. The continuing development of 3rd Party Plug-ins by Exocortex and Eric Mootz. The level of high quality film and TVC coming out of Softimage too.
I see the final closing of XSIBase as a good thing. Softimage needed a reboot for the community I think. I appreciate what XSIBase was, but it had been on the slope downward for a while.
I see the final closing of XSIBase as a good thing. Softimage needed a reboot for the community I think. I appreciate what XSIBase was, but it had been on the slope downward for a while.
-
Bullit
- Moderator
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44
Re: Softimage Good Times 2012 list
Addons plugins released by community:
Motion Tools by Gustavo
LK Lightning by Leonard
There are more but i just was looking at those now.
Motion Tools by Gustavo
LK Lightning by Leonard
There are more but i just was looking at those now.
