Hey Gustavo.
I've never imagine that you can do that with the particles in Softimage.
Wow man it is amazing. Thanks for sharing!
This is why Softimage never stops me surprising.
Sparta Project
-
Cacoman
- Posts: 81
- Joined: 02 Aug 2010, 21:11
Re: Sparta Project
To create something that does not exist, to exist.
-
Bullit
- Moderator
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44
Re: Sparta Project
Sparta Rev.39
https://vimeo.com/91097308#at=0
https://vimeo.com/91097308#at=0
On this update, you became able to polygonize a point cloud.
So the turnaround time between Sparta with other CG software for polygonization should be able to cut down.
Of course, you are able to use the mesh on CG software which you are always using, because you can import and export the mesh which is polygonized as cache file.
In addition to this, I've newly added 30 functions, at the same time I fixed 15 bugs.
I thinks Sparta became more powerful and stable than before.
Polygonization is a limited function for only Sparta paid version users.
However, if you use data which is downloaded from Sparta asset store, you can verify all functions of the paid version even when you are the user of free version.
Please feel free to try polygonize function at the free version of Sparta