A good monitor to buy?

General discussion about 3D DCC and other topics
User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: A good monitor to buy?

Post by Hirazi Blue » 20 Sep 2012, 14:31

To be quite frank, I haven't got a clue and have as yet felt no inclination to find out,
but I believe the Manual mentions them a few times...
Might be a good place to start! ;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!

User avatar
Cacoman
Posts: 81
Joined: 02 Aug 2010, 21:11

Re: A good monitor to buy?

Post by Cacoman » 18 Oct 2012, 07:54

I will go for the Dell. I have two Dells from almost 7 years ago and the only reason I am looking at the 24" now is because of both are 21" 4:3 The extra money is worth it. I even do color grading on them and the variation against a professional monitor at the online suite, is minimal.
To create something that does not exist, to exist.