jacobo wrote:Hi Zy;
Yes, I'm using MR. The thing is that I went ahead and replaced the V3 ICE compound with its predecessor and the result came out as expected, the thickness of the blades were as specified in the compound ppg in world space instead of screen space. Could 2013 be a problem here?
Cheers;
AJ
I think your right Jacobo, it is a 2013 thing. I didn't notice the problem because I was using Maxwell to render or just because I didn't test on a large field and wasn't looking for it
Good news is I fixed the problem

. I had to add a attribute called ShapeSizeAbsolute, that set everything to world space because it seems to be screen space by default. This is the first time I had to add this so I think its new in 2013 because my previous build was done in Soft 2011.
I re-uploaded the compounds on the first page with the fix. I you are already far along in a setup you don't want to redo just add this to the end of you ICE tree:
Capture.PNG
you will need to tweak your thickness somewhat.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.