Newtek Lightwave 11.5

News concerning 3D DCC business
t4d
Posts: 51
Joined: 06 May 2012, 02:26

Re: Newtek Lightwave 11.5

Post by t4d » 09 Aug 2012, 10:57

Nizar wrote:

simply I like the feeling and love (apparently) they make in LW, a nice marketing moving,
yes Clearly you have NOT checked the users forums or the users in anyway and ONLY read the marketing. L-)

Nice :-bd

User avatar
Nizar
Posts: 725
Joined: 30 May 2010, 20:54

Re: Newtek Lightwave 11.5

Post by Nizar » 09 Aug 2012, 11:35

t4d wrote:
yes Clearly you have NOT checked the users forums or the users in anyway and ONLY read the marketing. L-)

Nice :-bd
yes because I wrote:
No, I don't want going to LW, simply I like the feeling and love (apparently) they make in LW, a nice marketing moving

Really clever, your understood finally what I mean, I like their marketing, don't see where is the problem.

Pooby
Posts: 501
Joined: 27 Aug 2010, 20:25

Re: Newtek Lightwave 11.5

Post by Pooby » 09 Aug 2012, 11:46

They have done a marvellous job with the marketing this year.. They are trying REALLY REALLY hard. I guess they need to win back a userbase.

If it worked for these guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiJ9fy1qSFI

It could for Lightwave. Who knows? Autodesk appear to be trying their best to drive their users to the 'alternative' apps.

Pancho
Posts: 659
Joined: 19 Sep 2010, 09:28

Re: Newtek Lightwave 11.5

Post by Pancho » 09 Aug 2012, 11:59

Oh - my -god !

User avatar
Nizar
Posts: 725
Joined: 30 May 2010, 20:54

Re: Newtek Lightwave 11.5

Post by Nizar » 09 Aug 2012, 15:22

Pooby wrote:They have done a marvellous job with the marketing this year.. They are trying REALLY REALLY hard. I guess they need to win back a userbase.

If it worked for these guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiJ9fy1qSFI

It could for Lightwave.
:))
poor lightwave :)
Pooby wrote:Who knows? Autodesk appear to be trying their best to drive their users to the 'alternative' apps.
Never see a so many polemic posts by Mr Pooby like in these days... :-?

User avatar
Nizar
Posts: 725
Joined: 30 May 2010, 20:54

Re: Newtek Lightwave 11.5

Post by Nizar » 11 Aug 2012, 07:18

Some video from siggraph:
Genome:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfut_KXamKw
here other LW video
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/24544371