Fabric Engine update: Creation Platform

New plugins, tools etc.
User avatar
dwigfor
Posts: 395
Joined: 17 Nov 2009, 16:46

Re: Fabric Engine update: Creation Platform

Post by dwigfor » 10 Jul 2012, 21:43

Sounds great! Is it just going to be you; who else from your crew are you bringing?

FabricPaul
Posts: 188
Joined: 21 Mar 2012, 14:17

Re: Fabric Engine update: Creation Platform

Post by FabricPaul » 10 Jul 2012, 21:45

Helge and Phil as well :)

User avatar
dwigfor
Posts: 395
Joined: 17 Nov 2009, 16:46

Re: Fabric Engine update: Creation Platform

Post by dwigfor » 30 Jul 2012, 17:19

Hi Paul,

I just noticed in a post on cgtalk that you were going to be presenting with OptiTrack! Very cool. Are your presentations on a specific date/time? I was planning on attending Tuesday.

FabricPaul
Posts: 188
Joined: 21 Mar 2012, 14:17

Re: Fabric Engine update: Creation Platform

Post by FabricPaul » 30 Jul 2012, 17:36

hi there - I'll post a Siggraph update soon. I think we're showing at 12.30pm and 4.30pm on the Optitrack stage (no 4.30pm on Thursday though as the show closes early)