I am not saying that what you said is not true, but just some kind of help or input would be great. will have to create vast networks like Tim did, plexus style and very organic like roots of a plant and lots of dots. Any help would be greatly appreciated cause I am just not seeing the logic yet.Tekano wrote: In order to proceed, please provide one example image or style that you would like to achieve or are struggling with and am sure we can take it from there and help you. right now your request is too vague and open-ended. perhaps explain the difficulties in Rendering you are encountering or even the steps you tried but failed. It may help the next person along as well.
I don't want to use C4D but if time runs out will have to go there, prob will in any case but we will see