
Beer Ad - Advice Needed
-
ActionArt
- Posts: 853
- Joined: 25 Nov 2010, 17:23
- Location: Canada
Re: Beer Ad - Advice Needed
One more minor update 


-
Daniel Brassard
- Posts: 878
- Joined: 18 Mar 2010, 22:38
- Location: St. Thomas, Ontario
Re: Beer Ad - Advice Needed
Coming along nicely. I am glad the condensation tutorial worked.
You can use this logo too if you want.
http://www.brewers.ca/userfiles/image/l ... our-hr.jpg
Too bad they have not responded to you about the font. It's not available in their download area i assume?
You can use this logo too if you want.
http://www.brewers.ca/userfiles/image/l ... our-hr.jpg
Too bad they have not responded to you about the font. It's not available in their download area i assume?
$ifndef "Softimage"
set "Softimage" "true"
$endif
set "Softimage" "true"
$endif
-
ActionArt
- Posts: 853
- Joined: 25 Nov 2010, 17:23
- Location: Canada
Re: Beer Ad - Advice Needed
Thanks Daniel. I'll give them the option. They gave me the passwords to the download site but it doesn't have the font I need. The logo I have is their current one so I don't know if they've changed it or just use different ones for different things.
Will find out eventually though.
Will find out eventually though.