Welcome new moderators ;)
-
julca
- Posts: 145
- Joined: 07 Sep 2012, 12:24
Re: Welcome new moderators ;)
Glad to see two active users be part of the moderators ! 
-
luceric
- Posts: 1252
- Joined: 21 Jun 2009, 22:08
Re: Welcome new moderators ;)
that's the equivalent of having everyone that posts here be a moderator.
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Welcome new moderators ;)
I assume you're just jealous that you weren't asked. Hmmm, maybe next time... 
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
rray
- Moderator
- Posts: 1810
- Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 13:51
- Location: Bonn, Germany
Re: Welcome new moderators ;)
Well binary vs. fuzzy perspective .. not unusal for a programmer to take the former one 
Nevetheless I'm rather inactive these days so the latter can't be true either
Ooooor maybe I shouldn't have talked
Nevetheless I'm rather inactive these days so the latter can't be true either
Ooooor maybe I shouldn't have talked
softimage resources section updated Sep 26th 2026
-
MauricioPC
- Moderator
- Posts: 1089
- Joined: 16 Sep 2013, 11:39
Re: Welcome new moderators ;)
We are only here to help. Besides that, it was promised to us, as payment for our services, 50% discount of Softimage 2016 version. 
-
Bullit
- Moderator
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44
Re: Welcome new moderators ;)
Thanks everyone.
I'll keep posting 3D and industry news i find interesting.
I'll keep posting 3D and industry news i find interesting.