I just hope you've added the zoomed-in details for our viewing benefit, because the topmost image in your last post looks way better (as a composition) than the two images below that. But that's highly "IMHO", obviously...
New Spitfire WIP
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: New Spitfire WIP
Very impressive...
I just hope you've added the zoomed-in details for our viewing benefit, because the topmost image in your last post looks way better (as a composition) than the two images below that. But that's highly "IMHO", obviously...
I just hope you've added the zoomed-in details for our viewing benefit, because the topmost image in your last post looks way better (as a composition) than the two images below that. But that's highly "IMHO", obviously...
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
ActionArt
- Posts: 853
- Joined: 25 Nov 2010, 17:23
- Location: Canada
Re: New Spitfire WIP
Oh yes, that's just to see the Spitfire detail. The whole image that will be printed is the top one.
Thanks
Thanks