Hi masters, please answers this few questions

Discussions regarding modelling with SOFTIMAGE©
User avatar
nas
Posts: 94
Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 09:15

Re: Hi masters, please answers this few questions

Post by nas » 18 Jun 2012, 14:09

Regarding point (6) - Doesn't upping the quality of anti-aliasing in the nvidia control panel make your viewport better? Assuming you have an nvidia card..
Nothing's too difficult to achieve, it just takes longer...

User avatar
myara
Posts: 406
Joined: 28 Sep 2011, 08:33

Re: Hi masters, please answers this few questions

Post by myara » 18 Jun 2012, 15:10

nas wrote:Regarding point (6) - Doesn't upping the quality of anti-aliasing in the nvidia control panel make your viewport better? Assuming you have an nvidia card..
That's very buggy unless you have a Quadro.

BTW, this is my plugin for hard/soft edges. Since I wrote it I never use the default one because I have to delete the edges-auto clusters it creates and do more clicks to mark and unmark edges.
http://myara.web.fc2.com/mHardEdgeMarker.html
M.Yara
Character Modeler | Softimage Generalist (sort of)