...of course it should work with the sample scene...did you install the correct version of the BA shader for 2012? I´m working with 2011.5. Otherwise I don´t know what could be wrong...
best;
oliver
BA Fluid shader (alpha 0.02)
Plugins linking to this thread: (hide)
Binary Alchemy Fluid Alpha 0.03 This very fast fluid/cloud rendering shader can read directly from EMfluid volume
grids, Maya and Blender Cache files.
Here's a video created by Oliver Weingarten using this shader.
local backup: baVolume_v4alpha_0.03.zip
Here's a video created by Oliver Weingarten using this shader.
local backup: baVolume_v4alpha_0.03.zip
author link: http://www.binaryalchemy.de / si-community thread
-
owei
- Administrator
- Posts: 840
- Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 15:25
- Location: Siegen/Germany
-
Ramon
- Posts: 111
- Joined: 19 Aug 2010, 20:47
Re: BA Fluid shader (alpha 0.02)
Told with 2 people, the same thing what I tell. I download the latest version for 2012 SI. This is stupid situation!
thanks for help!!!
thanks for help!!!