I updated the archive with plugin (staring as "Array" command in Edit menu) and a bit revisited compound.
If using command from EDIT menu, you'll be prompted for a picking session.
First you pick object you want to copy,
second, you can choose another object if you want to distribute copies on it's points.
I still didn't get to toss edges and polygons as option.
You don't have to pick either , so you can manually pluck ICE tree.
ICE tree will be nested in an empty mesh called Array.
There is also a small visual helper (colored vector with name) for MAIN, A and B parameters.
Cheers!
Hvala SreckoM.Nadam se da ti koristi.
Pozdrav!
Array tool
-
bottleofram
- Posts: 355
- Joined: 17 Aug 2010, 09:21
Re: Array tool
Very useful indeed. I wasnt able to make plugin work but compound is immense. Now, on to making instant walls and braking them with momentum. 
On a more serious note, is there a way to make tabs on compound ppg? With something like this it would be good to have a bit of separation for each axes...
Thank you
---
A sada iznenadjujuce poznat jezik. Hvala
On a more serious note, is there a way to make tabs on compound ppg? With something like this it would be good to have a bit of separation for each axes...
Thank you
---
A sada iznenadjujuce poznat jezik. Hvala
-
Memag
- Posts: 339
- Joined: 08 Aug 2010, 23:37
- Location: Tits
Re: Array tool
What's wrong with the plugin, can't load it or the command doesn't work?
I thought of organizing it but I don't know how to customize a PPG for ICE operators.
Sorry.
I thought of organizing it but I don't know how to customize a PPG for ICE operators.
Sorry.
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Array tool
The options to customize an ICE compound PPG are very limited, as is described here
;)
;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
Memag
- Posts: 339
- Joined: 08 Aug 2010, 23:37
- Location: Tits
Re: Array tool
Thanks HB! Will give it a try.
edit: updated PPG (no tabs still)
edit: updated PPG (no tabs still)
-
ActionArt
- Posts: 853
- Joined: 25 Nov 2010, 17:23
- Location: Canada
Re: Array tool
Where do I find the latest version?
-
Memag
- Posts: 339
- Joined: 08 Aug 2010, 23:37
- Location: Tits
Re: Array tool
At the bottom of the first post.
-
bottleofram
- Posts: 355
- Joined: 17 Aug 2010, 09:21
Re: Array tool
Sorry, the plugin works just fine. I renamed the compound for easier identification which, naturally, messed it up. My bad.