with this manipulator, you can't move components. you can't snap.
But you don't have to switch Translate and Rotate! that's all.
Animation Manipulator
Plugins linking to this thread: (hide)
Animation Manipulator Taro, the author of the Motion Trail tool, also recently released this tool which
combines the most used properties of the factory translation and rotation manipulators
in one tool.
See the si-community thread for a discussion on this tool.
local backup: AnimationManipulator_v1.0.zip
See the si-community thread for a discussion on this tool.
local backup: AnimationManipulator_v1.0.zip
author link: n/a / si-community thread
-
taro
- Posts: 34
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 15:33
Animation Manipulator
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Qwesto
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 14:57
- Skype: joetello
Re: Animation Manipulator
AWESOME for animators
Thanks Taro!!!
-
origin
- Posts: 619
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 09:59
- Location: warsaw
Re: Animation Manipulator
thanks taro, good to see more people in custom tool sdk world ;)
-
Falam
Re: Animation Manipulator
It's equivalent to the add transform, or better ?taro wrote:with this manipulator, you can't move components. you can't snap.
But you don't have to switch Translate and Rotate! that's all.
-
taro
- Posts: 34
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 15:33
Re: Animation Manipulator
Thank you, origin! I'm respecting you very mush
yeah, custom tool is interesting!
yeah, custom tool is interesting!
-
taro
- Posts: 34
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 15:33
Re: Animation Manipulator
what do you mean?Falam wrote: It's equivalent to the add transform, or better ?
actually, it's worse than usual manipulator.
I made this because I'm lazy to use 2 manipulators.
It might be usuful in animation, but in many case, it's not better.
-
Falam
Re: Animation Manipulator
I wanted to say I like the Animator Manipulator, it's a nice companion to the vanilla manipulator within Softimagetaro wrote:what do you mean?Falam wrote: It's equivalent to the add transform, or better ?
actually, it's worse than usual manipulator.
I made this because I'm lazy to use 2 manipulators.
It might be usuful in animation, but in many case, it's not better.
Thank You !
-
taro
- Posts: 34
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 15:33
Re: Animation Manipulator
I thought you asked me something
thank you~.