"Black Phoenix" Project

News concerning 3D DCC business
User avatar
dwigfor
Posts: 395
Joined: 17 Nov 2009, 16:46

"Black Phoenix" Project

Post by dwigfor » 27 Mar 2013, 20:51

I saw this on http://www.3dtotal.com and thought I'd link to it here for you guys - Softimage XSI, ZBrush, Keyshot, Photoshop. Also thought it was interesting that this is the 3rd time I've heard Keyshot in 2 weeks..

http://vitalybulgarov.blogspot.com.br/2 ... oject.html
Image
Image

User avatar
McNistor
Posts: 605
Joined: 06 Aug 2009, 15:26

Re: "Black Phoenix" Project

Post by McNistor » 27 Mar 2013, 21:26

Great looking! :-bd
The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools.
-Thucydides

User avatar
TwinSnakes007
Posts: 316
Joined: 06 Jun 2011, 14:00

Re: "Black Phoenix" Project

Post by TwinSnakes007 » 27 Mar 2013, 21:30

Wow, I took a look at his website and he did those models in 1 day each. It's pretty amazing - and kinda hard to believe.

KeyShot looks pretty good at IBL rendering. The materials/textures look fantastic.

User avatar
Draise
Posts: 894
Joined: 09 Oct 2012, 18:48
Skype: ondraise
Location: Colombia

Re: "Black Phoenix" Project

Post by Draise » 28 Mar 2013, 00:09

Really like this guys work, having visited his personal site, everything he has thought up has me very intrigued, firing up the imaginative juices!