This compound is in response to a thread on xsibase. You can add a particle attached to each object in models/instances.
* Create a group containing the objects inside of the model. (ie. ObjectGroup)
* Create a group containing the model and instances. (ie. InstanceGroup)
I tested animating the position and rotation of the objects, model, and instances.
-David Wigforss
Hopefully it works for you; I take no responsibility if it doesn't....
DW_AddParticleToModelsAndInstances
Plugins linking to this thread: (hide)
Add Particles to Models and Instances
This compound is in response to a thread on XSIBase. You can add a particle attached
to each object in models/instances.
Create a group containing the objects inside of the model. (ie. ObjectGroup) Create a group containing the model and instances. (ie. InstanceGroup).
I tested animating the position and rotation of the objects, model, and instances.
local backup: DW_ColorBlendModes.xsicompound
local backup: DW_ColorBlendModes.xsicompound
author site: n/a / si-community thread
-
dwigfor
- Posts: 395
- Joined: 17 Nov 2009, 16:46
DW_AddParticleToModelsAndInstances
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.