Many thanks to Hirazi Blue and grahamef for cracking this one. I was a bit occupied and up in the clouds to come back and pick this up again.
Won't use it for modeling, but probably for demo purposes where it's nice to see the topo info update as the model goes.
Viewport "Override Object Properties" and Visibility "Property Maps" are OFF
Remarks:
- I'm fairly new to SI and ICE and contexts always bite me... For example I couldn't simply plug a PolygonstoVertices to color a vertex color map to color Polygons, I had to go grahamef way (which is twitchy if one does a "show values" on the Select Case output). Also I could filter the vertices that where one an open edge, even with this( http://vimeo.com/19339590) It gives me a nice 0 and 1 on the edges but how do I relate that to the corresponding vertices. Strange there's no attribute like EdgesToPolygons outputing integers of 1 or more. I got a long way to go... Cheated with a Cluster.
- Went with particles for vertices display. But no way to relate them to pixel size. So zooming in or out with this setup makes a difference.
- I don't understand why some Render Tree nodes aren't present in ICE. Color Correction, Fractals, etc.
Cheers
PS:funny the forum doesn't allow emdl files. Oh well zip does the trick...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.