It's finally done: emPolygonizer version 1.0 is released
Here's the link to the emPolygonizer web page (very draft, sorry):
http://www.mootzoid.com/html/XsiCorner/ ... nizer.html
The demo version, the documentation and some demo scenes can be downloaded from there.
A few words concerning this version 1.0:
I am aware of the fact that this plug-in is nothing really new and revolutionary, it's "main feature" till now is the simple fact that it is available for XSI ;)
It is frankly "basic", meaning that the metamesher algorithm I implemented is a rather common one. But the main labour was to implement the framework for future updates as well as a (hopefully) good workflow. In other words: there's more to come!
And I am looking forward to get some feedback and/or cool ideas from you guys!
enjoy!
Eric
PS: I will soon start a new emPolygonizer - thread in the forum "Softimage -> Plugins".
