The posted HairDew scene included an RS general purpuse shader.
But if you don't dew hair ;P ,
... here is that shadercompound on its own...
... a “Redshift Material” general purpose shader encapsulated in compound.
- For more organized exposed ports on node
- and for easy adding / editing parameters or layout
- shader compound adds “Diffuse Fresnel”
- a split-off of transparency / transmittance parameters from main first tab, into a new tab
- & more pleasant OGL display using Diffuse color as ambient
(for display only, globally adjustable with the global ambient setting)
( Save in your ‘RTCompounds’ folder for tab menu usage.)
1 post • Page 1 of 1