[commercial]i3DTutorials - “...Polygon Modeling"

Links and discussions concerning tutorials
Hirazi Blue
Administrator

[commercial]i3DTutorials - “...Polygon Modeling"

Post by Hirazi Blue » 27 Jul 2010, 10:57

i3DTutorials™ releases “Introduction to Polygon Modeling: Softimage 2011™”
Miami, FL - July 2010 – i3DTutorials™ announces their latest training product for Autodesk Softimage 2011, “Introduction to Polygon Modeling: Softimage 2011 ™". This new offering from the growing i3DTutorials™ library of Autodesk Softimage training products, teaches 3D artists the advanced concepts and production workflows needed to complete complex modeling projects using professional polygon modeling techniques and workflows. Emphasizing production proven techniques and taking users step by step through the complete modeling process of an example project encompassing complex modeling scenarios and challenges commonly found when modeling detailed 3D objects for production, “Introduction to Polygon Modeling: Softimage 2011 ™" discloses the professional techniques and knowledge needed to begin mastering the powerful polygon modeling tools available in Autodesk Softimage 2011. Discover production workflows, techniques, tips, and tricks designed for speed, ease, and efficiency. Addressing the need and demand for professional industry training, “Introduction to Polygon Modeling: Softimage 2011 ™” teaches the techniques needed to truly take advantage of the power of Autodesk Softimage 2011.
Available as a download only for USD 59.99

The dedicated webpage for this training product can be found here
Stay safe, sane & healthy!