DW_ColorBlendModes v1.0

Plugins linking to this thread: (hide)

FitImageToCameraAuthor: David Wigforss
»Fit Image to Camera« allows you to fit and align an image to the camera's frustum. By adjusting the »Custom Z Depth«, it will automatically scale the image and offset it from the camera in z space.

Usage: Create a null to hold the »Rig« Create a grid with a size set to the resolution you want to use (1920, 1080) Parent the grid to a null On Rig null, create nonsimulated ICE Tree .... Camera -> DW_FitImageToCamera -> Set Data (self._mySRT)->ICE On parented image null, create Simulated ICE Tree .... Get Data (Rig._mySRT) -> Set Data (self.kine.global)->ICE

local backup: DW_FitImageToCamera.xsicompound
ColorBlendModesAuthor: David Wigforss
Allows mixing of color values in ICE using photoshop layer blend modes like multiply, add, screen, etc. An illustrated documentation and an embedded video can be found under the si-community link.

local backup: DW_ColorBlendModes.xsicompound

dwigfor

DW_ColorBlendModes v1.0

Post by dwigfor » 04 Oct 2010, 21:54

Hi everyone,

Here's a copy of my ColorBlendModes ICE compound: http://www.si-community.com/download/co ... dModes.zip

There's only a few options so far (Normal, Add, Multiply, Screen, etc.), but I thought I'd offer it to the community. If you find any problems, or want me to implement a specific blend mode, let me know. Even better, if you have an ICE tree for the blend mode, it will be even easier for me to update! :)

Opacity is clamped between 0 and 100. Alpha isn't utilized.

Video and images soon to follow.

Enjoy,
-David Wigforss

rray

Re: DW_ColorBlendModes v1.0

Post by rray » 05 Oct 2010, 10:28

Hi -
thanks for posting this.
I could imagine this will be useful with when working with Helge's Pixel Particles.
softimage resources section updated Jan 5th 2024

dwigfor

Re: DW_ColorBlendModes v1.0

Post by dwigfor » 14 Oct 2010, 08:04

Finally finished my video and it's been over 2 days waiting for vimeo to convert it.... So I put it up on Youtube

Hope you have fun with it.
David Wigforss