SmartMorph ICE compound

Plugins linking to this thread: (hide)

SmartMorphAuthor: toonafish
Short description of how to use the compound: It will shape-deform a mesh based on the distance of Nulls or Surface to the geometry of the mesh. Connect a Shape, a Group of Nulls and/or a Polygon mesh, a Curve, a Group of Meshes, Curves or a combination of both and add a default weightmap to see the influence range.Toggle between Null or Mesh input with the »Toggle Nulls or Mesh« switch, and adjust the influence range with the slider and fcurve.

[..] I created this SmartMorph compound based on a tutorial by Paul Smith aka Pooby.

local backup: SmartMorph.xsicompound

Toonafish

SmartMorph ICE compound

Post by Toonafish » 04 Nov 2011, 15:46

Okay here it is, my first shared ICE compound!
SmartMorph.rar
(5.03 KiB) Downloaded 252 times
I created this SmartMorph compound based on a tutorial by Paul Smith ( http://vimeo.com/31487036 ) aka Pooby.

Short description of how to use the compound:
It will shape-deform a mesh based on the distance of Nulls or Surface to the geometry of the mesh.
Connect a Shape, a Group of Nulls and/or a Polygon mesh, a Curve, a Group of Meshes, Curves or a combination of both and add a default weightmap to see the influence range.Toggle between Null or Mesh input with the "Toggle Nulls or Mesh" switch, and adjust the influence range with the slider and fcurve.

Hope it works as expected....

Have fun.