Production challange,Import bvh doesnot work

Discussions about animating in SOFTIMAGE©
Hirazi Blue
Administrator

Re: Production challange,Import bvh doesnot work

Post by Hirazi Blue » 20 Sep 2011, 16:13

Okay, after all this confusion on my part, I've looked at this myself and it seems this software's licensing is even more complex. If you do type in the Lord's Prayer you seem to get a seven days free version, probably unrestricted and if you don't bother with that you get a regular restricted demo. It's a funny gimmick, I'd say...
;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!

kitesflyer

Post by kitesflyer » 20 Sep 2011, 19:14

I tried several times in this software.First I exported my biped character rig to .xsi then imported it to fragmosoft but I can't find a thing when I import it.I will try once again and post a few images too.Lets see what is happening. :-\

kitesflyer

Post by kitesflyer » 20 Sep 2011, 19:19

Hirazi Blue wrote:Okay, after all this confusion on my part, I've looked at this myself and it seems this software's licensing is even more complex. If you do type in the Lord's Prayer you seem to get a seven days free version, probably unrestricted and if you don't bother with that you get a regular restricted demo. It's a funny gimmick, I'd say...
;)
Thank you Manticor and Hirazi Blue for posting on my thread regularly :)

kitesflyer

Post by kitesflyer » 20 Nov 2011, 17:51

Hey Guys!!!! :ymparty: I have got the solution at last.Will come up with a small video of the same
thanks guys for all the help

See ya soon