Shape Manager Issue

Discussions about animating in SOFTIMAGE©
Falam

Shape Manager Issue

Post by Falam » 23 Jun 2013, 19:23

I've deleted all my shapes, yet this error continues. I tried moving the shapes in the operator stack, many other things I tried, with no success :(

I'm using the shape manager for this project, probably won't have this next time when I move over to ICE for shapes. :)

Lord Futzi Voldemort

Re: Shape Manager Issue

Post by Lord Futzi Voldemort » 25 Jun 2013, 01:51

Falam wrote:I've deleted all my shapes, yet this error continues. I tried moving the shapes in the operator stack, many other things I tried, with no success :(

I'm using the shape manager for this project, probably won't have this next time when I move over to ICE for shapes. :)
Do you have any modifications in the shape modeling or secondary shape modeling stack? XSI tries to add a new shape operator when modeling was accidentally done in shape mode. Happens to me a lot, very annoying.
I'm now part of an endangered species...

Falam

Re: Shape Manager Issue

Post by Falam » 25 Jun 2013, 03:55

I deleted the modification in the shape modelling stack, the error continues. I deleted the cluster shape combiner in the shape modelling stack, same error, I delete all the shapes, error continues, this is driving me insane. If I can't fix, I'll use ICE, I was hoping to quickly finish this up, and move on.