Collodi - New Animation Software

News concerning 3D DCC business
Mathaeus

Re: Collodi - New Animation Software

Post by Mathaeus » 06 May 2017, 11:14

Yeah, not even single selfie :D . Flying saucers are well documented truth, compared to this, hehe. But, in mentioned Modo thread, it is slowly running in making a damage to another small players, and that's all for now, I'm afraid. Few owners of small shops, fighting against each other, all that in front of huge shopping center...

wesserbro

Post by wesserbro » 06 May 2017, 18:39

Post on modo forum: "I've read that soft is made with european and gov funds so it's a bit different commercial start"
So just as i supposed this is a "France vs The World" battle again. We can forget about this software to be (if whenever released) any good, i can assure you guys.

wesserbro

Post by wesserbro » 08 May 2017, 12:04

wesserbro wrote:I insist on artistic-driven generated\simulated motion as a future of realistic animation.
Here is what i've found on this topic
http://grail.cs.washington.edu/projects ... ylter.html

so-so results, but its year 2002, made by two people.

NNois

Post by NNois » 09 May 2017, 10:17

wesserbro wrote:So.. Last day of FMX passed. No breaking news, no admiring talks in the web (except one troll), no disillusioned talks. NOTHING. Good job, mercenaries.
I even wonder who uses their Guerilla, having so moderate prices for industry best renderers including Prman.
There is already movies fully rendered with Guerilla ex: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2261287/

MauricioPC

Post by MauricioPC » 09 May 2017, 15:33

Rendering wise, the movie is quite beautiful.

NNois

Post by NNois » 08 Jun 2017, 15:21

Some news, stay tuned !

Mercenaries Engineering is preparing for the MIFA, with Guerilla 2.0 and Rumba, the new 3D animation software developed in collaboration with TeamTO Studio and Inria Research lab Imagine.

You may contact Cyril Corvazier and Réjane Pelé to book your demo on the booth of the Commission du Film d'Ile de France

You may also spot some films carried on with Guerilla Station and Guerilla Render, from Ballerina to Tall Tales (Drôles de Petites Bêtes)...

Stunning graduation films made with Guerilla will also be projected: Preston film from Isart Digital Students - in official selection -, and graduation films from rocking students from Mopa.

As well, hundreds of incredible Guerilleros/students will take over Annecy...

Looking forward seeing you there!

wesserbro

Post by wesserbro » 10 Jun 2017, 14:58

@Rumba@.. They must be so excited to share their great product with the rest of the world, so they gave it the best name for googling exactly it.