3DTutorial.com - A note from Joe Saltzman

News concerning 3D DCC business
3DTutorial

Re: 3DTutorial.com - A note from Joe Saltzman

Post by 3DTutorial » 07 Oct 2009, 11:48

Victorcg wrote:Thank You forall Your work!
I refresh your site in browser 5 times a day :)
Any news about the date of sharing new course?

LOL! Thanks, but don't drive yourself crazy. Nothing will be coming that quickly, I am in the process of designing and producing new course material now, but there is still a lot to be done, there are no firm release dates. I've got a lot of work on at the moment and as always my problem is too much to do and too little time ;-) But don't worry, I hang out on this forum now, so as soon as I have something to share with you all I will be certain to make an announcement here at si-community.com

Cheers!

Joe
Certified Softimage Instructor & Old Timer
Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/JoeSaltzman

michax

Post by michax » 09 Oct 2009, 12:02

Thanks a lot for "giveaway" time. I really enjoyed tutorials quality and amount of information. I know that these tutorials were old. But for me, XSI and mainly 3d noob it was something incredible. A lot of gold tutorials like these ones about modeling faces etc. It's hard to get that kind of information even in commercial tutorials. And these on about scripting.. that kind of tutorials are not out date even now. But who am i to judge ! :P I just love i initiative. It was incredible, and you should be proud of it (you probably are :) ) !

I respect decision about cut away of pipe. It's your right and it should be respected. I wish you good luck in further projects.

Victorcg

Post by Victorcg » 25 Oct 2009, 22:46

When,when,when?

Victorcg

Post by Victorcg » 16 Nov 2009, 09:56

beta-users only :(

Hirazi Blue
Administrator

Post by Hirazi Blue » 16 Nov 2009, 12:38

I am officially closing THIS thread, as Joe Saltzman has nothing to do with further developments (if any!!!) on the Redi-Vivus front. I advise you to go to this thread to post any queries concerning the future of Redi-Vivus (or you could even start a new thread)... :D
Stay safe, sane & healthy!